Jambo #0006 (M-2)
Owner: Brandon Dodd
It was purchased for me by my parents in 1989 and I got it when I turned 16 in 1991. I drove it for 3 years wheeling in the Sierra Nevada and then parked it when I got a new pickup.
My family loaned it to a family friend and he told is it got stolen but I think he wrecked it one night drinking. The wreck pushed the water pump pulley through the front of the motor and so we put a 1994 Chevy V8 350 in it with a 700R4 transmission. It sat for about 12 years after that and then my buddy convinced me to build a rock crawler and here is what it turned out to be. I rolled it once up on the Fordyce Creek Trail in the Sierra Nevada’s but fixed it and added a few extras. I made a mistake when I said in an earlier email that it was # 7, it is #6. I also attached a few pictures on the Rubicon over looking Buck Island. Here’s what it has
1. 1994 Chevy 350 V8 TBI motor
2. 1994 700 R4 tranny fully built with lock up torque converter on a switch.
3. Art Carr reverse pattern valve body.
4. Dana 60 in the front with alloy USA Chromoly shafts and an ARB locker in the front.
5. 14 bolt rear end with a Detroit locker.
6. Atlas II 4.3 transfer case w/32 spline outputs. ‘
7. Painless wiring kit / 100% full rewired.
8. Auto meter cobalt electronic gauges
9. full skid plates
10. 8 under body rock lights
11. HID front lamps
12. Cargo/cooler rack
13. Fox coil overs and air bumps
14. Dual rate coils and triple rate retainers
15. Heim Joints kits all the way around
16. Currie Anti-Rock sway bar kit
17. Rear link system (4 link, double triangulated)
18. front link system (3 link w/panhard
19. Gen-right stretch kit and boulder fenders
20. full 2” HREW roll cage
21. 42” Irok super swampers
22. PSC full hyd steering
Return to Jambo Registry
Jeep is a registered trademark of FCA US LLC.
© Copyright 2016. J. Eric Bickel. All rights reserved
The Jambo Registry is a trademark of www.82jambo.com.